The industry of technology is on the rise. We are looking to add talented, intelligent and team focused professionals to our staff. If you are highly motivated, dedicated and looking for a company to grow with, we want to hear from you!
The System Administrator is responsible for provisioning, installation/configuration, operation,
and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
Bachelor degree with a technical major and three years of applicable experience, or five to seven years of continuous applicable experience. Technical certifications are a plus.
- Windows Server installation, support and troubleshooting in various deployments
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010+
- Linux install, configuration and troubleshooting
- Server Patching and Upgrade Maintenance
- Server and storage hardware
- Configuration of switches, routers and VPN
- Virtualization technologies (Xen Server, VMWare, Hypervisor)
- Backup and system monitoring tools
- Strong problem isolation and troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with coworkers, customers and vendors
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
- Flexibility to occasionally work off shift or weekends with little notice
- Flexibility to provide “on-call” support off shift.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.