The industry of technology is on the rise. We are looking to add talented, intelligent and team focused professionals to our staff. If you are highly motivated, dedicated and looking for a company to grow with, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate for the DC74 Data Centers Account Executive role must be an individual who enjoys a challenge and must have previous experience. This position requires a driven individual who can find and cultivate new business. Having a sales background in the technology sector with a strong work ethic and outgoing personality, are essential for this particular position.
- Prospect, develop and close new business
- Application Selling
- Very high level of new business prospecting
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience (required)
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience in the technology sector (required)
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Experience with planning and management
- Intermediate to Advance technical background
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com skills
- Experience in a team selling environment
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- College Degree Preferred
- Motivation and drive to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
Data Center Technician (Entry Level)
This is an entry-level position and job candidates are expected to be flexible to work any shifts in our 24/7 facility. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn and advance their computing and networking knowledge.
- Trouble ticket management
- Rack/Stack/ Remove Data Center equipment
- Make, run, and document data cabling
- Deploy new servers
- Shipping/Receiving and inventory updates
- Hardware Failure Troubleshooting/Replacement
- Document processes, Customer information, and Infrastructure Layout
- Provide remote hands-on for clients; card swaps, cable moves, reboots, etc.
- Technical support and problem troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Work both independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Linux/Unix commands.
- Knowledge of basic routing and switching
- Ability to lift up to 50+lbs.
- College degree in a computer science field
- Experience in a small company
- A+ Certified
- Live within 30 Minutes of the data center in Charlotte Airport Area.